It's quite easy to make your own cream.
You just need a good "carrier" and dried herbs. Follow these steps:
1. choose a carrier,
2. choose herbs,
3. Fill a pot with water, place heat resistant glass bowl, layer with cheese cloth
4. Place carrier in glass bowl and herbs in cheese cloth, bring water to boil and let simmer on very low heat for about 20 min.
5. Let cool and strain, – with the help of the cheese cloth – squeeze every drop of carrier into glass bowl. (The herbs will stay behind in cheese cloth.)
6. Add some drops of essential oil for fragrance
7. Store in tight container (screw top jar).
To learn more about which carrier and herbs to use, read on...
Your fresh herbs are thriving in your back yard? Put them to use! There are a lot of ways how to use and how to preserve herbs. Creating your very own herbal salts is just one of them.
Pumpkin and its seeds have a lot of healthy ingredients - vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber and more. There are at least 4 healthy reasons why you should love pumpkins - not only at Halloween or as a sugar packed pie at Thanksgiving. Read more and see our favorite recipe!
Search by Keyword
It's easy and healthy using more herbs: 'Living With Herbs' is a blog giving little tips, recipes, and information on herbs.
Dr. Angela C. Fritz